‘Tis the Season to be Creative!
Thinking about a career in the creative industry? Then be sure to make the most of Creative Career Season this month, as there are many exciting training courses and information sessions lined up for you. Creative Careers include jobs in music, the media, PR, the performing arts and many more; so if you think this could be you, it’s definitely worth signing up. Whether you’re a first year or a finalist, attending one of the workshops will give you lots to think about and look great on your CV. We’ve got sessions specific to video editing, interviewing skills and the performing arts as well as some other bits and pieces to get you thinking about creative careers, so there’ll be something for everyone. To view all the fantastic workshops available to you this week, follow this link and sign up for a session without further ado!
Creative Industries Careers Season Agenda:
- Interviewing Skills Workshop – 9 December from 3 to 4:30pm
- Curiosity and Creative Thinking – 9 December from 5 to 7pm
- Performing Arts Skills Session – 10 December from 2:15 to 4:45pm
- News Associates NCJT Workshop – 10 December from 1 to 2:30pm
- From Music Student to Creative Producer (Workshop with Tom Nelson as a Guest Speaker) – 10 December from 5 to 6pm
- Music Industry: Professional Requirements – 10 December from 11 to 12:30pm
- Women in the Creative Industries Panel – 11 December from 5 to 7pm
As you can see, it’s going to be a jam-packed week, so book on as early as you can to avoid disappointment!