Flora17 February 2017 16:12
Diversity Fortnight Drop Ins
Do you want an opportunity to give feedback on your university experience?
I’m working with the University on two amazing projects – the Student Success Project and Diversity Fortnight. These two are coming together for a series of drop-ins across every campus, aimed at students from a BME (Black and Minority Ethnic) background. We’ll be asking about your experience at University, and how you feel you could be better supported during your degree. The sort of things that you could talk about are:
- Expectations vs reality
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Pastoral Support
If you’re interested, sign up to one of our sessions:
- Highfield Campus – 21 February, 12:00 – 14:00.
- University Hospital Southampton (SGH) – 22 February, 11:00 – 13:00.
- Avenue – 22nd February, 14:00 – 16:00.
- WSA – 23 February, 12:00 – 14:00.
- Boldrewood – 2 March, 12:30 – 13:30.
- NOCs – 3 March, 12:00 – 14:00.
If you want to know more, just drop me an email (email@example.com)!